Father to Tintumon , "You are mature enough now. I will allow you to start smoking if you want to."

Tintumon-"Thanks dad,but I quit two years ago."
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
EXCUSES OF TINTUMON FOR NOT DOING HIS HOMEWORK

*I didn't do it because I didn't want to add to MY TEACHER'S already heavy workload.

*I made a paper plane out of it and it got hijacked.

*I put it in a safe, but lost the combination.

*My little sister ate it.
.
*The lights in our house went out, and I had to burn it to get enough light to see the fuse box.

*I didn't do it, because I didn't want the other kids in the class to look bad.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dundu: So, you are distantly related to the family next door, are you?

Tintumon: Yes, their dog is our dog's brother.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tintumon after being beaten up by his mom was sitting out.

Dad came and asked him "What happened Tintumon?"

Tintumon replied "Dad, i can't adjust with your wife anymore,i want my own wife"